The star compass design is based on the North Star, which sailors would use to orient themselves at sea. The compass holds meaning for a traveler, being a symbol for guidance, the ability to point you in the right direction. North represents home and wisdom; South embodies passion and creation; East signifies new beginnings; and West symbolizes introspection. Let this compass necklace be your guide to finding your way in life and moving into the right direction. It is also the perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Three colors to choose from: silver, gold or rose gold
- Stainless steel and 18K gold plated
- Vagabond Life logo tag
Our necklaces are made of hypoallergenic, lead-free, and tarnish-resistant stainless steel so you can wear them throughout your travels.
Gold and rose gold necklaces are made with the same stainless steel as our silver ones but with a thick overlay of 18K gold. With proper jewelry care our gold plated necklaces will last a long time.
Every purchase helps to save our planet. Part of our profits are donated to organizations such as Sea Shepherd, Rainforest Trust and Defenders of Wildlife.
- Ships from France
- 4-8 days delivery to Europe
- 10-20 days delivery to US, Canada, Australia and other countries
- All of our necklaces come in a gift-ready drawer box made with recycled paper